Votes:
Untagged users
[1.] What is your username?

Jackeo

[2.] What server were you banned from?

- Vanilla

[3.] Why were you banned?

Not listening to Admins.

[4.] Why should your ban be removed or shortened?

Because i didn't break any rules and was enjoying playing on the server with my friends.

[5.] Do you think that the ban was justified? Why or Why Not?

No I feel the Admin Ectomane abused his powers as he banned me for calling him "admin" which i know there was no rule against.

[6.] Have you ever been banned before on one of our servers? If So, Why were you banned?

No

[7.] Do you regret anything you did that got you banned? Why or Why not?

No because i didn't do anything wrong, calling an admin "admin" is not an offence or breaking any server rules
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Owner
Just because there isn't a rule set doesn't mean attacking staff and being disrespectful to staff is tolerated. The Staff are volunteers who give up many hours of their day, so when they ask you to stop doing something at no point are they doing it to abusive, if they were they wouldn't be on staff. Staff are given the discretion to deal punishments as they see fit, at no point have I ever disagreed with the staff members decisions on things like this.

Staff are people too- And deserve to be treated kindly just like any other person. Pushing staffs buttons only results in actions like these.

The most I will do is reduce your ban down to 1 week from this point.

Hopefully if you return you'll try to be a little nicer to staff.

Thanks,
PureLove
- Network Owner
Posted Dec 20, 18
NoticeNotices